July 4th in the Poconos
Earlier this month, I was invited up to the beautiful Pocono Mountains to photograph Katie & Zak's sweet wedding. I drove up on the Fourth of July (the day before) with my friend Lindsay at my side. Together, we scouted the area for some inspiration and stumbled upon some lovely patches of light between the trees.
I just couldn't resist snapping some shots of Lindsay with my Contax, as she's not only a talented photographer, but a stunning model with fiery red hair. Pretty light, gorgeous weather, and a beautiful subject. What more could a girl ask for?




We ended the day with some delicious Thai food, fireworks (iPhone 5 image below processed with the B2 Vsco Cam filter), and a late night trip to Sonic. I'd say it was a pretty spiffy Fourth of July in my book. A shout out to Indie Film Lab for the lovely processing + scanning of images.
I just couldn't resist snapping some shots of Lindsay with my Contax, as she's not only a talented photographer, but a stunning model with fiery red hair. Pretty light, gorgeous weather, and a beautiful subject. What more could a girl ask for?




We ended the day with some delicious Thai food, fireworks (iPhone 5 image below processed with the B2 Vsco Cam filter), and a late night trip to Sonic. I'd say it was a pretty spiffy Fourth of July in my book. A shout out to Indie Film Lab for the lovely processing + scanning of images.


Comments
Post a Comment