A Visit to Charleston, South Carolina
I've always wanted to visit Charleston. I had the opportunity to assist with cinematography at a wedding at the gorgeous Middleton Place and I was beyond excited. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but I had heard amazing things about this place. My expectations were exceeded: soul food, warm weather, beautiful cobblestone streets, and gorgeous light? Why, yes please!
I did not take a lot of images on this trip (photographer fail). However, here are a select handful that I took on film, using my favorite Contax 645 + Portra 400 combination. As always, thanks to the crew at Indie Film Lab for the beautiful processing + scanning!



The below shots were taken with my iPhone 5 for Instagram, using the G3 Vsco Cam filter. 1st image: I stumbled across this cute pair of sandals at Madewell and thought they'd be perfect for the summer weather. 2nd image: The DJI Phantom 2 drone with the Hero 3+ GoPro attached. It's pretty epic and insanely fun to fly. 3rd image: I spotted some beautiful speckled light shining through a window, while walking the streets of Charleston. 4th image: I heart my Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic and the instant film images it produces.

I even got to catch up with the talented Kelly Sauer. We met last year at A Lovely Workshop in Sea Island, GA and she's simply one of the most darling and beautiful-minded individuals I know.

Oh, and if you get a chance to swing by the Mount Pleasant area, definitely check out Page's Okra Grill. This was the best White Sangria I have ever tasted. Insanely delicious. (Also taken with my iPhone, using the same filter mentioned above.)
I did not take a lot of images on this trip (photographer fail). However, here are a select handful that I took on film, using my favorite Contax 645 + Portra 400 combination. As always, thanks to the crew at Indie Film Lab for the beautiful processing + scanning!



The below shots were taken with my iPhone 5 for Instagram, using the G3 Vsco Cam filter. 1st image: I stumbled across this cute pair of sandals at Madewell and thought they'd be perfect for the summer weather. 2nd image: The DJI Phantom 2 drone with the Hero 3+ GoPro attached. It's pretty epic and insanely fun to fly. 3rd image: I spotted some beautiful speckled light shining through a window, while walking the streets of Charleston. 4th image: I heart my Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic and the instant film images it produces.

I even got to catch up with the talented Kelly Sauer. We met last year at A Lovely Workshop in Sea Island, GA and she's simply one of the most darling and beautiful-minded individuals I know.

Oh, and if you get a chance to swing by the Mount Pleasant area, definitely check out Page's Okra Grill. This was the best White Sangria I have ever tasted. Insanely delicious. (Also taken with my iPhone, using the same filter mentioned above.)


Comments
Post a Comment