Gossamer Vintage: Playing Dress Up
A very dear friend of mine is owner of the lovely Gossamer Vintage shop. She's an amazing and talented individual with an incredible eye for detail. Collecting vintage gowns is something she absolutely adores and I had the privilege of modeling some of her extra-petite dresses a couple of weeks ago. As a photographer, I really don't get to play "model" very often (and, quite frankly, I'm intensely awkward in front of the camera).
If you're a bride-to-be in search of a gorgeous vintage gown, you should most definitely hop on over to her website and Etsy shop. Her Instagram feed is also filled to the brim with all things pretty (so follow her, already!).
Towards the end of the day, we took a few quick and casual photos in 10 degree weather, with snow on the ground. I'm wearing one of my regular day-to-day outfits here (a shirt + skirt combo) and, naturally, I'm freezing cold. Oh, the things we do for natural light photography.

All photos, hair/makeup, and dresses are courtesy of the ever so talented Gossamer Vintage. Thanks for making me look good in front of the camera!
If you're a bride-to-be in search of a gorgeous vintage gown, you should most definitely hop on over to her website and Etsy shop. Her Instagram feed is also filled to the brim with all things pretty (so follow her, already!).








All photos, hair/makeup, and dresses are courtesy of the ever so talented Gossamer Vintage. Thanks for making me look good in front of the camera!


WOW-ZA! These are crazy, crazy beautiful. Which one was your favorite to wear? I think my favorite might be that silky number. It's so classic - and you look totally hot in it. :)
ReplyDeleteYes - that silk gown was definitely my favorite as well! It fit ever so perfectly (even the hem wasn't too lengthy!). I usually have such a hard time finding adult dresses that fit in both size and length, being 5'3!
DeleteAbsolutely stunning Serena! So so so beautiful and the lighting with those dresses, just so romantic, I love it. Also, this whole 10 degrees business is awful haha. I have been dying outside with my tri-pod and trying to avoid completely freezing over. That being said, so worth it, because you look adorable in that little outfit!
ReplyDeleteThat Silk Wedding dress couldn't be any more perfect! you are dazzling in all of the pictures!
ReplyDeleteSerena, thanks for modeling for me! You look amazing in all the dresses! :D
ReplyDeleteWOW.WOW.WOW. Thats all that keeps running though my mind
ReplyDelete